Here is my recipe for a grain, sugar and dairy free cake infused with lemon essential oil. Lemon oil is one of the best essential oils to use in the kitchen because it smells Read more…
A healthy White Chocolate alternative -
Paleo, Vegan, Gluten and Dairy Free.
- Put a glass/ceramic bowl in a saucepan with water and bring to the boil. Only use enough water to cover the bottom half of the dish. You don't want water splashing in your chocolate.
- Add to this bowl:-
90gms of Raw Cacao Butter 200gms of Raw Creamed Coconut 1/2 tsp of Vanilla - Essence, Powder or Pod Stir until completely melted. If you want to add a sweetener (totally optional) do so now. Either Raw Honey or Coconut Nectar is best. Don't use a granulated sugar as it won't melt.(more…)
- Line a slice/cake tin with baking paper and add your flavouring ingredients. This can be nuts, dried fruit, cacao nibs, berries etc. The options are limitless.
- Take your bowl of melted ingredients off the stove and give them a good stir. If you want to use Essential Oils as a flavouring now is the time to add them.
- Pour into your slice tin and make sure everything is evenly distributed. Put straight into your freezer or coldest part of the fridge to set. Make sure the tin is laying flat or you will have uneven pieces. Once set, chop up and hide in your secret part of the fridge
- In the above photo, my Chocolate is flavoured Wild Figs, Hazelnuts and Wild Orange Essential Oils.