Feel like a Thai style curry but don’t have any curry paste?
Here’s how I quickly whip one up using my beautiful Essential oils.
- Large Onion
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 2 cm piece of fresh Ginger or 4 drops Ginger Essential Oil
- Chilli to taste
- Tablespoon of Fish Sauce
- Chicken Thighs 750gm
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Oil
- Can of Coconut Cream
- Essential Oils – Lemongrass, Basil and Cilantro (Ginger optional)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a large pan over medium heat sauté onions, garlic, ginger (if using fresh) and chilli in the coconut oil.
- Add chopped chicken thighs and stir thru, cooking until chicken lightly browns
- Add Fish Sauce and Coconut cream
- Now add your Essential Oils for a big flavour punch
- Lemongrass x 4 drops
- Cilantro x 3 drops
- Basil x 3 drops
- Ginger x 4 (optional if not using fresh)
Cook slowly on a low heat until the chicken is cooked through.
Serve with your favourite rice or steamed veggies.
My favourite rice happens to be nutritious, grain-free Cauliflower rice.
Pop on over to my shop to get your very own 100% Pure Essential Oils